This site has been registered with the CNIL. Each individual concerned has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning them by contacting
The information given on this site is entirely the responsibility of the advertisers and is only given for information purposes by Find-Your-Horse who decline any responsibility concerning the content. Any buyer must carry out all useful verifications (e.g. checking the breed, the presence of papers and the matching of the horse and its description in his papers) before concluding the purchase.
CONTRACT FOR DATABASE USAGE RIGHTS, DATA AND SOFTWARE CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- You have just connected to the Find-Your-Horse.com website. Please carefully read the information that follows because it is a contract establishing the usage conditions for the information, databases, software present on the site. You will not be able to use this site unless you accept the conditions provided for below. The use of this site implies irrevocable acceptance of the contract and you become a 'licensee' of the Find-Your-Horse.com company.
- You must browse the Find-Your-Horse.com site in compliance with instructions appearing on your screen.
- The database must be used for non-commercial purposes, only for your own use and exclusively for consultation. In conformity with dispositions of law No. 98-536 dated 1st July 1998, covering the transposition in the code of intellectual property of dir
- The installing of data on your computer system by downloading from the Find-Your-Horse.com site, as well as the use of this data is entirely under your control, direction and responsibility, in conformity with the indications given on visiting the site itself. Whatever the results obtained using this data the use that is made of these results is your own liability.
- You will not acquire any intellectual property rights on the data contained on the site and the databases that make it up, or on the components, know-how, brands and distinctive symbols, technologies and other aspects that make it up. You must therefore comply with the property rights that exist on this data, database and information. In this respect you will maintain in a good condition and you will not modify, withdraw, alter, move all or part of the different property rights and copyrights that are included on these screens by whatever means.
- You must not use partial or full copies of this site and the information it contains in a network or with a product, system, or application without the prior written consent of Find-Your-Horse.com.
- Any consultation, copy or total or partial reproduction of the site for purposes other than those provided for in the present contract is expressly forbidden.
- Find-Your-Horse.com takes every care in constituting and updating the database. However, the Find-Your-Horse.com company does not have control of all of the sources of information collected, it will not be able to guarantee either the database being exempt of error or being complete.
- Due to the diversity of information sources, the complexity of processing the collected data and the difficulty in checking this by grouping sources, you must use the results with every care possible, Find-Your-Horse.com cannot be held responsible: for any indirect damages such as the loss of a contract, any commercial prejudice, financial prejudice, loss of customer, any commercial problems, loss of profits, loss of brand image that could result from the use of this site and the database and the incapacity of using the latter, for the nature or comprehensiveness of the data contained in the database or for the use of this data.
- By leaving your email address on the site, both as an advertiser, as well as in the alert service, in sending the advert to a third party or in any part of the site whatsoever, you accept in advance, and without this acceptance opening any usage rights on the Find-Your-Horse.com site as provided for in the present contract, to receive information emails from Find-Your-Horse.com. These emails may contain advertising information on another brand. The database constituted in this way will be neither sold nor communicated to a third party for whatever reason.
- The content of the adverts is the exclusive and full responsibility of its author (the advertiser) and under no circumstances that of Find-Your-Horse.com. Any advertiser or applicant is committed to visitors to only supply real and sincere information both in terms of his identity as well as the animal, the product, the article or the service proposed or sought. Consequently Find-Your-Horse.com has no control on the quality, dependability or accuracy of the animals and any product, article or service displayed, the truth or accuracy of the adverts put on line, the actual identity of advertisers or their ability to sell the said property and services, nor the ability of buyers to pay for the aforementioned property or services.
- Any transaction carried out between the advertiser and a visitor is the exclusive responsibility of these two parties both in terms of supply of the animal, the product, the article or the service and the price proposed and to be paid without Find-Your-Horse.com being directly or indirectly interested in the correct completion of the said transaction. In this respect the responsibility of Find-Your-Horse.com cannot be sought and therefore, users, advertisers or applicants are only committed to each other and excluding any involvement of Find-Your-Horse.com.
- Terms of service for 'Coupled advert FYH/L'Eperon'
- Overall rule: Every classified captured on the web site www.find-your-horse.com, and corresponding at least to one of the categories to be selected in the capture window used for the forthcoming classified in L'Eperon might be posted both in L'Eperon and in the website's partner magazines, and is meanwhile posted in the previously mentioned web site. The posting in www.find-your-horse.com occurs immediately. However, L'Eperon can not be held responsible of the extension of this lead time, notably in such a case as a technical problem beyond the web site's control (host).
- Fees: The enforceable fee which is enforced at the moment of the capture is the one reachable from the summary of the home page, underneath the button written 'fees'. The fees are expressed in euros all taxes included, and include the post in the journal and/or in the internet.
- Categories: The election of the category is left to the internet user customer's discretion. However, with the intention to maintain coherence, L'Eperon's Classifieds service reserves the right to adjust a category which would be obviously in inadequacy with the sake of the classified.
- The classified's text: The redaction of the classifieds text is left to the internet user customer's discretion. However, with the intention to maintaining understanding, spelling or coherence, L'Eperon's Classifieds service reserves the right to correct a text which would not be compliant with de capture prescriptions: a space missing between words, abbreviations... If the rectifications made necessary by the non-respect of the previously formulated rules lead to an increase of the cost of the classified, L'Eperon's Classifieds service reserves the right, after having given notice to the client, to stop the classified's publication until settlement. Without settlement, the stopped classified would purely and simply be repaid. Finally, L'Eperon can refuse to post a classified without having to justify itself. In which case the classified would be fully repaid.
- Payment: The price (in euros) charged to the client is the price given in the order confirmation displayed before reaching to the payment web page. The classifieds price is payable cash on the day of the effective online validation. The payment is made online according to the SSL secured protocol, directly on the website of Find-Your-Horse's bank, La Banque Postale. The client's confirmed classified is considered to be effective when the related banking payment centre gives consent. The client shall receive order and payment confirmation in an email. With this message are also enclosed two reference numbers:
- the classified reference number will be asked for any stop or modification of his publication
- the transaction number will be asked for any either complete or part repayment.
- 'Informatiques et libertÚs' clauses: In accordance with the 01/06/1978 french law: 'Informatique et LibertÚs' ('Computing and Liberties'), you have at your disposal a right of access and rectification of your personal datas. Indeed, you might receive other companies' offers by our intermediary. If you want it to stop, just write or email us enclosing your last name, first name, address and your client reference if possible.
- Cancellation: Considering the deadlines bound to the magazine's technical realization, neither demands to stop the publication of a classified, nor its repayment can be made after the date posted in the paragraph 'Parutions'.
- Repayment: Beyond the cases mentioned in paragraph 'd.' above, only classifieds can be repaid when the following condition occurs: 'If the client does a deal before or at the time of the first or second publication in the magazine, L'Eperon would repay the amount of the second and (or) the third publication' or would give a credit note worth the corresponding amount.